Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pinterest

If you love to cook or bake, you should check out Pinterest if you aren't already on it. I have a bad habit of not making recipes that don't have pictures of the finished product. I'm a very visual person so looking through pictures of food on this site is a helpful way for me to find recipes that I want to try. That's really all I use it for, but there are also crafts & DIY ideas and lots more. You can "follow" others and see everything that they pin as well as search for something specific, so it's a very useful site for new and creative ideas. A few of the recipes I've made have come from here, and I'm sure many others will!

Oh, and if you like any of my recipes, there is now a "pin it" button at the bottom of each one!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment