Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mini Cheesecakes

Many years ago, my godmother gave me a springform cheesecake pan as a gift. Cheesecakes were one of my favorite things to make, and still are. I've posted two recipes of cheesecakes I've made on here already, the Decadent Turtle Cheesecake and the Mascarpone Cheesecake with Almond Crust. I have a few other favorite cheesecake recipes that I'm sure will end up on here at some point, but I also enjoy making mini cheesecakes that are the size of cupcakes. I've only made one of these recipes before, but I will post a few others that I want to try in the near future too!


Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes
Raspberries are probably my favorite fruit. I love using them when I bake too. These mini cheesecakes look delicious, and they'd also make for a great Valentine's Day treat!

Photo from Annie's Eats blog

Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes
Oreo's and cheesecake in one? You can't go wrong here! This recipe looks super easy and it would be a hit with anyone who likes Oreo's.

Photo from Cate's World Kitchen blog

Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
These I have made before. It may not have been this exact recipe, but it was the same idea. It's very simple since the crust is a Nilla Wafer. You could really top this with any kind of canned or fresh fruit, but I like cherry pie filling so that is what I have used in the past.

Photo from Bakerella blog

Twix Cheesecakes
Twix are one of my favorite candies, so this caught my eye! This recipe is something you could use for any kind of chocolate candy or even just with chocolate chips. I love blogs with great photography, and I thought the pictures and instructions were very well done on this one!

Photo from Gingerbread Bagels blog

Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
Turtle cheesecake is one of my favorite and this mini version looks delicious! I will definitely be trying this.

Photo from Fake Ginger blog

Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Peanut butter, cheesecake, chocolate - all things I love! These look pretty rich but that's why making them mini is a great idea!

Photo from Sugar & Cloth blog

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
These look good, I love the chocolate on the top covering the cookie dough!

Photo from My Baking Addiction blog

Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
The chocolate ganache on these is what made me post this recipe - it looks so good!

Photo from Annie's Eats blog

After seeing all these pictures, I want to make a few of these for a party. Maybe use one cheesecake recipe for the base and make various types of mini cheesecakes. It's always good to have a variety to suit everyone's tastes, and it would be pretty simple to do that with mini cheesecakes by adding different fruits on top or chocolates or cookies in the recipe! The best thing about these is you can be creative with them!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment