Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Le Creuset Stoneware Review

I found another draft that I started last year. I must have been really bored last April and May!

I do have a few other Le Creuset stoneware items I've acquired over the years, mostly before I got married, such as mugsramekins, a tart dish, two petite tart dishes, two "Le Creuset Poterie" 5"x7" rectangular baking dishes from TJ Maxx, and a "Le Creuset Poterie" 9" square baking dish from the Le Creuset Outlet store. All of the cast iron pieces that I posted about in my last two reviews are made in France. The Le Creuset stoneware items and accessories mentioned here are made in China. There always seems to be some confusion about what is made where, so I wanted to clarify that!

I love the mugs and have them in the three colors pictured below (Caribbean, Lapis, and White) and hope to add a few more colors to my collection at some point, perhaps the Flame (orange) and Cerise (red) colors to go with fall and winter holidays. I am not a coffee drinker but I use these mugs for tea when I'm sick, and I like them more than any of the other mugs we have. My husband uses them daily and seems to like them as well.

I like all of these stoneware items a lot; the two we use most are the mugs and the rectangular and square baking dishes (those are not pictured). If I add any additional stoneware items to my kitchen, I will definitely get them in the Caribbean color, which will soon be hard to find as it's apparently been discontinued.

Caribbean Mug

Lapis Mug

White Mug


Ramekin


Tart Dish


Petite Tart Dish



No comments:

Post a Comment