Thursday, June 24, 2021

Le Creuset XL Double Burner Grill Review

The last and final Le Creuset item I purchased last summer is the Le Creuset XL Double Burner Grill. I purchased it on sale from Bloomingdale's because they were one of the only places that had the Caribbean color in stock. Now it looks like this grill is no longer made and is hard to find in any color. I wanted this to use on our stovetop during the colder months when we don't use the outside grill. We have used it a few times and the food comes out tasting so much better than just cooking it in a pan or skillet!

It obviously creates indoor smoke and is not the easiest to clean which are my only complaints. I typically let it soak for a while in hot soapy water, and then use the Le Creuset cleaning brush on it several times with lots of dish soap. I tried other brushes but nothing worked well until I gave in and ordered this brush. It does the trick!

We have used this for steak, hamburgers, chicken fajitas, etc. I've enjoyed the chicken fajitas with grilled peppers and onions the most. It's a nice grill pan to have for the times when you can't use the real thing outdoors!









No comments:

Post a Comment