Sunday, November 24, 2013

Red's Amazing M&M'S Cookies

I recently had my sister and a few cousins over for a movie/ice cream sundae night. Afterwards, I had a lot of sundae toppings left over. One of the toppings I had was a bag of Dark Chocolate M&M'S. I didn't want a bunch of candy sitting around, so I decided to make cookies with them. Luckily there was a recipe on the back of the bag so that's what I used. These cookies took no time to make and were a great snack!


Red’s Amazing M&M’S® Cookies

1 cup (2 sticks) butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1¼ teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1¾ cups M&M’S® Brand Dark Chocolate Candies

Preheat oven to 350°.

In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until well blended. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine.

In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and salt together. Slowly add these ingredients into the butter mixture and stir until combined.

Fold in the M&M’s and chill the dough for 1 hour, or overnight.

Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a lightly greased tray, about 2 inches apart.

Bake for 8- 10 minutes for chewy cookies or 12-14 minutes for crispy cookies. Enjoy!

Dark Chocolate M&M'S

Butter & sugars

Add egg & vanilla

Add flour mixture

Stir in M&M'S



Right out of the oven!


Photos by JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment