Sunday, January 9, 2022

PHILADELPHIA® 3-Step White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake

My sister Caterina has made this PHILADELPHIA® 3-Step White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe for years, but I just made it for the first time today. It's simple and delicious. I chose to use a graham cracker crust instead of an Oreo crust, as I like fruit fillings and toppings paired with graham crackers more than with chocolate. You can easily make your own crust for this recipe, but I used a store-bought one. I could not find Baker's white chocolate squares, so I used a Ghirardelli white chocolate baking bar instead. I love raspberry preserves so that's what I used, but if you don't you could use strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, or any other flavor preserves that you prefer. Sometimes I have trouble telling when cheesecake is done. Mine was still jiggly after it had been in for 40 minutes, so I kept it in longer and then the top looked overbaked. In the end it still tasted great though. The hardest part of making this cheesecake is waiting for it to cool off and refrigerate before digging in! Valentine's Day is a few weeks away and this is the perfect dessert to make for it, so give it a try!


PHILADELPHIA® 3-Step White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake      


This makes a great dessert for Valentine’s Day, especially in a heart-shaped cheesecake pan.

 

2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened

½ cup sugar

½ teaspoon vanilla

2 eggs

3 squares (3 ounces) BAKER’s Premium White Baking Chocolate, melted

1 OREO Pie Crust or Graham Cracker Pie Crust 

3 Tablespoons raspberry preserves

 

BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.  Add eggs; mix just until blended.  Stir in white chocolate.  Pour into crust.

 

MICROWAVE preserves in small bowl on HIGH 15 seconds or until melted.  Dot top of cheesecake with small spoonfuls of preserves.  Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.


BAKE at 350º for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.  Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.


Ready for the oven


Fresh out of the oven


No comments:

Post a Comment