Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fandango Salad

A few years ago, every time I went to Panera Bread I ordered their "Fandango Salad". I was disappointed when it wasn't on their menu any more. I searched online and found a few different recipes. In the end, I made one with a salad dressing that I bought, instead of making my own, and thought that it tasted pretty close to Panera's salad. At some point I'll have to try making the salad dressing recipes that I found as well. Here is my version of Panera's Fandango Salad.



Fandango Salad
Based off Panera Bread’s Fandango Salad

1 package Spring Mix or Field Greens Lettuce
1 container crumpled Gorgonzola Cheese
1 small can Mandarin Orange Slices, drained
Chopped Walnuts, lightly toasted

Lightly toast walnuts. Let cool.

In a medium mixing bowl, toss lettuce and vinaigrette until well combined. Place the mixture in a bowl or on a serving plate. Top with the cheese, walnuts and mandarin orange slices and serve.

Photo by JoJo
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment